Got up this morning feeling really duff and with horrible creaky backache again. Didn't feel up to doing much at all... but His Lordship decided it would be a great idea to go out. 'Don't want to', I said. "Think of the fresh air.. blah blah blah..." he said.
So off we went to the local garden centre. Triffic. Dead impressed. Honest.....
.. till I saw their huge craft section!! Perked up, I did. A lot.
Oddly, £70 later, he wasn't looking quite so perky!!LOL.
Been really struggling to find Melissa Frances stuff. Even the best retailer over here only stocks a fraction of the range and it's bloomin' expensive. So I was dead chuffed to find the Papermania 'Signature' range - bought 'Regency' and 'Blueberry Hill', which are quite similar to the muted pastel colours of MF. Also found some Basic Grey rub-ons which are gorgeous. Got the Core'dination's 'Whitewashed' pack, as well. Oh, and a full set of Whispers and blending pens.....
.. serves him right!! I do feel a lot better now, though... so maybe he was right in the first place?
I hope not, cos I'd hate that.
PS What do you think of the new background?
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers