She made this from a kit we found. I cut the bits out for her - not too keen on letting her loose with a guillotine just yet - and then left her to it.
I tied the string onto the tag, but she chose where to put it. I think we have another budding crafter among us! I hope you like it. I'm very proud of her and she's very proud of it!
Well, we had to find something to do this weekend cos we've been stuck in the house for two days. Hubby's car gave up the ghost in a HUGE way on Friday night (head gasket blew) and he's working all weekend so he had to take my car.
Frantically trying to find a set of wheels before Tuesday, when we are both at work, in totally opposite directions (and about 20 miles in either direction from our house)!
So crafting seemed like a good way to keep her amused for a couple of days. We've also painted another of those laundry
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers