We've gone and done it... we've booked to go with some friends on a 3-day trip to Lapland in December!! We get to ride in a sleigh pulled by reindeer, have tea with Mrs Claus, help out in the elves' workshop, go husky-sledging, snow tubing and all sorts of things!!
It's costing more than our honeymoon did, but it's a once in a lifetime trip and G will be beside herself with excitement, particularly cos we're going with friends and their little girl.
Just had to share!!! xxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers