.. for my neighbours. It's his birthday today and it's coming up to the anniversary of the death of her father.. so a mixed sort of time. And there's six weeks to go until their first baby is due.
Except they found out yesterday that their precious little baby has died.
And she still has to deliver him. I have no clue how you cope with something like this and I have no idea what to say to her. I think we'll send flowers.
Will there be a funeral? Does the birth and death have to be registered?
Is there anything more cruel in the world?
So, please spare a thought (or say a prayer if you do) for them.
Thanks for reading xxxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers