9 May 2010
EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE DAYS?
Well, I had one yesterday. I have an order for a wedding card, cream and gold and the bride likes butterflies. Dead easy, I thought... Oh no. The fates were totally against me. The one in my head looked fabulous, but getting that out and onto card... not a hope. I started it at 8 in the morning and by 10 last night, I'd wasted sheets and sheets of card, loads of pearls and flowers and litres of my precious ink! And I still don't really like it.
But I'm not sure why, to be honest with you. I don't get much time to craft anymore, so I've noticed I stick to the same layout a lot of the time... BORING. Actually, I have another one to make today, so I'll try something else.
Anyway, it's done. I can't change it. And I don't have time to make another one as well as the other one.. if you see what I mean!! Hugs. xxx
By MeandLilG on Sunday, May 09, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers