19 July 2010

A LITTLE GIGGLE...

.. Still no card, I'm afraid, but I'm really hoping to get some free time this weekend to make something.. anything!! Just wanted to share a little gem from my baby girl..
Daddy was working all weekend, so I decided to take her across to our local pub, who do a really good carvery on a Sunday. I hadn't realised quite how often we go there until we walked in and the landlady said "Hi Debs, what can I get you both?". I answered that I would just have a coke. But you should have seen the look on her face when Georgia said "I'll just have my usual, please, Sandra"....

We both collapsed in giggles, and, before you all call Child Services on me, I should explain that Georgia's 'usual' is actually a glass of chilled milk with a straw!!

Out of the mouths of babes... x

1 comment:

Boo said...

Love the thing the little ones come out with..

Love your blog, very cute

Luv rach xx

http://kittypops.blogspot.com