OMG I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I blogged!! Had a rotten time lately; deaths, illness, legal battles, etc. One bit of good news is that I have a new baby cousin, Lilly May, which is brilliant news!!
Seem to have totally lost me mojo, too. Need to make a couple of wedding cards and some birthday cards, but I keep walking into the craft room, looking at it all and walking back out again. Nothing. Rien. Nada. Not a hint of inspiration!
So I'm off to visit all your blogs to see if I can glean some sort of spark to make something.
Oh, I heard back from the Road Safety people too. Waste of space. Just told me that with all the extra vehicles on the road, it's now national good practise to teach this stuff. Yeah, I get that, but only as a last resort. Not as the safest thing to do. He kindly sent me some evaluation forms of the lady who did the training - how marvellous is she?? Well, not very in my book.
So I made my point, but it won't change anything.
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers