21 August 2010
MONOCHROME VINTAGE BIRTHDAY
This is not the first card I made today... oh no. The first card was lovely, really pretty, dead chuffed with it. Right up until I dropped an ink pad on the top of it. Why, oh why do the laws of gravity team up with the laws of Sod and make the ink pad land face down? Not fair. So after a quick spot of lunch and half-an-hour of James Bond tracking the fiendish Scaramanga, I made this.
Pink Petticoat have got some wonderful 'Vintage Rose' papers; this is made using the 'Ocean' colour scheme. The frame on the label is from one of my AMAZING new sets of stamps from Waltzing Mouse. It's for my friend's birthday.
I finally got my mini sewing machine to work, too, which is great as long as I only use white cotton cos I've no idea how to change the bobbin! xxx
By MeandLilG on Saturday, August 21, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers