Not like me at all, is it? I'm rubbish at colouring, see? And not much better at cutting out... But it's my mate's birthday this weekend and she's a massive cat lover and she also loves her flowers. So I made this.
She's 29!! I used my nesties to cut out the circles, then glued the flowers and bits on. I also glued the leaves on both sides of the frame to add dimension. I quite like it, but it's not really my style. AND I sliced my cuticle in the process... no idea how!! I hope she likes it, cos she's a lovely person and I'd like to give her something lovely. TFL x
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers