19 September 2010
We lost a very dear friend to cancer last week. He had been given the all-clear not 8 months ago, but it came back with a vengance and took him very suddenly. He was a great friend of my Dad and helped me through the court case and coroner's stuff and he will be very sadly missed. I chose the verse because not only will he be reunited with my Dad, but also with his son, who died suddenly a couple of years ago. His wife is a lovely lady and I wanted to make something very special for her. It started out as a good idea but I may have overdone it a bit. What do you think? TFL X
By MeandLilG on Sunday, September 19, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers