12 March 2011

MOTHERS DAY CARDS FROM LIL G

Us again!  Here is a set of oriental cards that Lil G made for Mother's Day!  I love the colours and her designs - nothing to do with me! 

The papers and chipboard toppers were part of a freebie set that came with a craft magazine and she loves the bright colours.  I think she's done a really good job. 
She has made a set of four because there is one each for both Grandmothers, one for an Aunt and another one for a lovely lady we call Nanna 3; she's not related but she might as well be!

Right, I'm off to start my own cards now! xx

5 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous cards LIL G.....you have done a great job, well done!!
hugs and xxx

Janette said...

What fab job, well done hun, you have competition there.xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Wow!! These are amazing!! Love the bold colours! Well done Lil G!

Unknown said...

Wow, she is a clever little lady, just like her mum! These are lovely and I am sure they will be treasured. Hope you are all well.

Hugs, Barbara xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh well done hunny! gorgeous!