This is based on the first Welsh wedding card I did with the hearts punched out. All I did was stick some Pink Petticoat "Pretty Doodles" behind the punched out shapes.
The edges are done with a lovely silver pen and I added the bow charm.
The sentiment is, of course, Melissa Frances.
Going to try the nappy cake now! xxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers