So, did I mention that my next-door-neighbour had a baby boy yesterday? Here's the first of the baby cards I need to make.
I found the template on http://www.apathofpaper.blogspot.com/ and just HAD to have a go. Thanks Deneen!
It's so easy to make and I love the effect.
I used Pink Petticoat Mini Big Dots in Lovely, cut out the straps and added the buttons.
The 'J' is from American Thickers and I added the pins.
Off to make something else now.... xxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers