Well, we've done it. Sat and rolled up 40 nappies and facecloths, baby-grows and socks and made them into this!
It has 3 feeding bottles, a brush, a comb, 3 pairs of socks, 3 facecloths, baby powder, 40 nappies, 2 fleece blankets, 4 nappy pins, 2 bottle brushes, two dummies and a purple hippo!
It was easy enough but a bit fiddly.
We took a feeding bottle and put 5 rolled nappies around it. Then we put another layer around that and tied it with ribbon.
Then we put another layer around that one and wrapped one of the fleece blankets around the edge and secured it with a pin.
The top of the bottle was sticking up so we put 5 rolled nappies around it and the second fleece blanket.
Then it was a question of slotting in bits and pieces. The facecloths were folded to look like candles (with the middle pulled up to be the wick) and the socks were folded to look like roses.
There are loads of tutorials on YouTube for making these, but they all seemed to use a whole lot of nappies - we used 40 and seems to work quite well over two layers.
Hope they like it!! TFL x
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers