Following on from my last post, she was so chuffed to get all these beautiful cards and especially the one from Jessica, asking to be her pen-pal. Jessica wrote and told her all about herself and Georgia couldn't wait to write to back and tell her that they have SO MUCH in common (bless!). She made this:
This was her first attempt with the (MY!) watercolour pencils and I think she's done a great job. Daddy cut out the backing paper for her and she stuck it on, punched out the flowers and leaves, raided her stash for the little sparkly bits and put it all together. No, really. By herself. (Oh, apart from the blue 'aura', which I did). I don't know whether to be worried or impressed!!! Probably both, actually! What do you think? xxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers