If you look carefully, you should be able to spot the difference! Yep, it's my first wedding card for a gay couple. Never had to make one before and I wanted to keep it light-hearted but elegant at the same time.
There were lots of cards about with two grooms, two blue towels, etc, but I wanted something a bit different and I've had these little bow-ties for ages and never had a reason to use them. The paper is from Pink Petticoat and it says lots of things like "Forever", "Gorgeous", etc, which I thought was appropriate. I've used the same paper inside, too, and put a layered panel with the wording in there so it can be written. I hope it's right for the occasion and I really hope they like it!! TFL xx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers