The good news is the nose is healing well and, despite being broken, it's not bent. And she starts at her new school soon, so that's more good stuff. Oh, and the bucket's gone, too. More by accident than design, I confess - head, table, wedged, bust, oops - but she's healed up well, too. She had another jab tonight which might make her depressed again (what a riot) but she's on the mend as well.
Bad news. Oh, very bad news indeed and I ask you all to spare a good wish or a prayer to whomever you pray for my good friend Barbara (our very talented HunnyBunny) and her family. Her husband, Don, was knocked down on Saturday night by a women doing more than 60 in a 30 zone. He's in a critical condition and the prognosis is not good. So please, if you can, send positive thoughts their way - they need all the help they can get right now.
*****UPDATE** Heard from Barbara and her husband has made some progress overnight - they now say it's looking good - YAY!!!! Keep those good wishes coming, folks!! xx
1 October 2008
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers