19 December 2010
This fabulous bauble is from a Waltzing Mouse set of stamps and I love it. I inked it in copper, then went over it with Sakura jelly roll and added some Glamour Dust. I like it and I think it looks great by itself. What do you think? TFL xx
By MeandLilG on Sunday, December 19, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers