5 December 2010
MIRRI-CARD....I HATE IT
Thought I might try something a bit different. I don't usually use mirri-card...now I know why. Maybe it's the brand I've got but it keeps 'shaving' off. I used my Cbug to do the snowflakes and shards of it keep peeling off. Managed to get it glued on okay, but it was very fiddly.
And the photo isn't great, either, cos the light's not too good at this time of day! I used my Nesties to cut out the circles, embossed the silver circle and it's all put together using foam pads. The sentiment is Waltzing Mouse. I quite like the overall effect, but it seemed to take a REALLY long time to make. TFL x
By MeandLilG on Sunday, December 05, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers