I've realised something else today... trying to get a good photograph of vellum and Glamour Dust in artificial light is a black art.. and I'm no good at it! But hopefully you get the idea?!
I Cbug'd the snowflakes out of vellum and added the crystals, all stuck onto lines of Glamour Dust, created by drawing lines using my Sakura clear pen and leaving them to set for a few minutes before shaking off the excess. I quite like it. TFL x
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers