14 December 2010
SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT
Hi all. I don't usually do bright colours like this, but I really like the effect.
I stamped the image, then used my shape cutters to make most of the circle. I cut around the rest and used my ScorPal to make the borders. The sentiment is done on the PC and is shaped to allow for the poinsettia. Not sure who it's for but I quite like it! TFL x
By MeandLilG on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers