8 June 2008

BLACK & WHITE WEDDING CARD




Been commissioned to make a few wedding cards. This one is for a couple whose wedding colour scheme is black and white. I find this colour


scheme quite difficult to use for weddings as I think they can come out quite severe if you're not careful. So I used Swiss Dots, pearls and a swirly font to try to soften it and I think it works quite well.


Inside I stamped the flowery bits and added a couple of pearls again. I think I just about got away with it, but I'm not 100% sure! I just hope MIL likes it, cos she's ordered it LOL!! TFL x

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Debs I think you have got these spot on. They don't look harsh at all...just very elegant. I hate doing black and white as well but I think the ribbon softens it...they look great!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I like this card! As Emma says, it looks very elegant and the ribbon softens it.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I absolutely love this card! Wish i was getting married just so you could send it to me!! LOL!

Zoe said...

This is beautiful, I love the layout, I never thought of doing a card like this before.

Cass said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so elegant looking.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debs, this card is sooo beautiful! Well done, I am sure it will be treasured for years.

Barbarax