... and thought I would use one to make a card for my cousin whose birthday is today, but because of her religion, she doesn't celebrate. So I watercoloured and decoupaged the image and then used the Cuttlebug to make the letters. I think it looks quite funky. x
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers