25 June 2008
CARD FOR NANNA
O/h's grandmother will be 80 in a couple of weeks, so I made this for her. The image is one that I won in Cass's blog candy. I used watercolour pencils to 'distress' the image and inked with gold around the whole thing. Added some Glamour Dust (where would we be without our Glamour Dust??) and some pearls. The paper is from the Paper Mania 'Simply Elegant' collection. It looks a whole lot better in real life!! TFL x
By MeandLilG on Wednesday, June 25, 2008
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers