19 September 2008

AN AWARD!! AND A TAG.....

Really excited cos I've got another award!!

And I'm really really chuffed because I was passed this one by two very special people. First of all, thank you to Julie for passing this on to me. I have been a huge fan of her work for a very long time and have always taken inspiration from her blog and her gallery on DC. She has a style and an eye for colour that I've not seen much anywhere else and to get this from her is a real treat.

Secondly, I was passed this from a new friend, Elaine; thank you very much! I have only just 'met' her and her blog is incredible. She uses bold colours and has a unique style that creates such fresh cards.

Very touched to get this from two such talented people. I have to pass this along now - this is always the hard part cos 1) there are so many people whose work I admire and 2) most of them already seem to have it!!! But I'll have a look around and get back to you on this one!

AND I've been tagged!! The very talented Sharon has passed this to me - thank you very much!
Here are the rules of the tag:

Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs 4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:

1. I am bilingual French/English.
2. I hate liars and selfish people.
3. I am allergic to all animals (and sometimes to Lil G!).
4. I am a member of the Toon Army.
5. I make a funny face every time I see a baby animal (according to hubby) and I prefer animals to people.
6. I am fundamentally lazy but I hate lazy people.
7. I believe that Jeremy Clarkson should be PM, with Sir Trevor McDonald as Deputy PM, and they should ban spiders and sweetcorn, but make chocolate compulsory for all women.

You still there? Oh, good. I have to pass this on, too, so I'll pass it to my good friends, Vicky, Tracey, Sue Lesley, Dawny P, Barbara, MacPurp and Natalie (sorry, girls!) xxxxx

3 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Congratulations and well done on receiving the award. You really deserve it because your work is also inspirational and you have a fab blog.
Oh, and thanks SO much for playing along with the tag.
Cheers,
Sharon

Tracey said...

Thanx Debs, You are such a kind mate..... I think..! Wish you were joining me in Harrogate today...Tracey x

NGCARDS said...

ahhh poop ive been tagged! lol ooooo I went to harrogate!!! lol xxx