10 September 2008

I LOVE OUR POSTIE!!!

... and I don't say that very often cos he's a bit of a one, most of the time. But today, he brought lots of luvverly pressies!! Yay!!
I got this card from my very clever friend Hunnybunny. The colours are so pretty and the words are brilliant. And she's done the distressing nicely, it just all works so well and it's one of the nicest cards I've seen for ages. AND it was chock full of lovely stamped images for me to play with!!!


Thank you, hunny!! xx


And the postie also brough me this. It's one of the those books of photos that you make yourself and add your own words.
It is, of course, a Little Book of Georgia. It's about 30 pages of photos of the little devil (we used to call her Little Noggin, but Andy has now renamed her 'Beelzenog') and it's fab. Been waiting all week for it and it's even better than I thought. She looks so cute - and they say the camera never lies!! Yeah, right.....
AND he brought me my latest CraftStamper magazine, too!! Don't know what to do first - aarrrggghhh!!!
Hope you're all having a fab day xx




3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Fab card chucks - e-mail on it's way xxxxxx

Unknown said...

So glad you like your images Debs and that album looks fab!

Barbaraxx

Macpurp said...

lovely card x
i love the quote.
I have used it a few times.

the wee book looks fab xx