Got asked to make the Christmas cards from my friend's motorbike shop to all their customers. It needed to be humerous and different, yet still advertise the shop (and it's affiliation to a particular manufacturer).
So I made this.
I made the 'wrapping paper', decoup'd it, watercoloured my image, stuck the whole lot together, added the words, scanned it all and now I'm going to print out millions of them ....!! Okay, maybe not millions, but a fair few.
The owner is thrilled, which makes me happy cos it took me ages to do the image, colour it, create the paper, cut it out.. blah blah... but it was good fun to make. And no other bike shop will have the same one going out this year!!
Bit miffed though, cos it's the first day of decent weather in over a week and I'm inside crafting!! Still... mustn't grumble, eh? TFL xxx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers