26 September 2008

WELL, IT'S TAKEN NEARLY THREE DAYS.....AND AN UPDATE!


... actually, it took about 3 evenings cos I don't get time to craft during the day any more :( But I wanted to make something pretty for very special lady who has been a close friend for many years. We met through work about 10 years ago and have stayed firm friends since. Her husband has Parkinsons and it's affecting both of them a great deal. So I chose this for her birthday. Hope she likes it .

Anyway, how are you all doing? I've not really had the time to keep up with all my bloggy friends and I miss you all. Still, it's only for another 8 weeks and then I can craft again!!! Yippeeee! Actually got around to opening my Glitter Pot order last night (had it a week! How bad is that??) and found lots of lovely things to play with.....
Lil G's nose is just a bit scabby and red now, not the charming black and blue of earlier in the week. Fidgit still has her bucket on but has now discovered that, if she angles it just right, she can use the edge of it to worry at the scab!! She hasn't yet worked out how to get through the doors without dinking it off the door frame... bless!! She's back at the vet's tomorrow for a check up. All go, innit?

So want to say a big thanks to everyone who left lovely messages about my pants day!

TFL xxx

8 comments:

Macpurp said...

what a beautiful card!
glad you are all on the mend....

i read your saying thanks for all the messages about your pants day...and I thought....did she do a post all about pants? LOL
hope you and your pants are ok *wink*
love teen xx

~Emma~ said...

Hello my darling! Have been catching up on your posts and am so shocked to hear about G...I hope shes ok. You should have rung me! Your latest creation is gorgeous! Big hugs to you, G and Fidget!

Unknown said...

Hi Debs, this card is absolutely gorgeous, I am sure your friend will just love it. Glad to hear that Georgia is recovering and Fidgit is okay (makes me smile when I imagine her with that bucket on her head, bless!)

Speak soon

Hugs

Barbaraxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Debs,
This new creation is stunning. Such a lot of thought has gone into it. So glad L'il G is starting to get better; must have broke your heart to see her cute little nose all black and blue. Made me smile to hear about poor Fidgit bumping off the doorframe. Bless! Hope all goes well at the vets tomorrow.
Sharon

Tracey said...

This card is absolutely beautiful Debs, she will be thrilled with it. You just get better with every creation. Glad to hear the household is recovering, only just caught up with your news about your pants day this morning, left a comment.

Love Tracey x

Jo Nevill said...

A truly stunning card. Your friend will adore it.

Jo x

Dawny P said...

Awwww this is just gorgeous!! I love it Debs. It is beautiful xxxx

Anonymous said...

This is `Beautiful`...
Hope Little `G` is well:)~X~