16 May 2008

IN A REAL PANIC NOW - ONLY 1 DAY TILL THE EXHIBITION!


You'd think I was going in to the Tate Modern, wouldn't you?? I know it's only a little event, but people come from all over the country to see the local churches and my cards are going to be in with some very talented artists' work....
This one was a 'happy accident'. I had almost finished it and somehow managed to make a black mark on the gingham (I cried like a baby LOL!).
So I got out the old Cuttlebug die and added the flowers - and I like it. And I went to bed feeling invincible!!!
The idea for this card came from the extremely talented Sharon Johnson (I can't find a link anywhere to her gallery so if you have one, please let me know!). Her style is incredible and fresh and her workmanship is superb. TFL x
PS: Thank you Julie for the link - Sharon's gallery can be found at blog. http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ so take a look!

4 comments:

Cass said...

This is gorgeous.Love the mix of pink and black.Good luck with your exhibition.Your cards will be fantastic.

Cass xx

Stacey said...

Its amazing how a complete disaster can be turned into an absolute success isn't it?! This is FAB FAB FAB! Good luck for the exhibition ~x~

Karen said...

Hi Debs,

I love this card, so simple yet so striking.
Karen x

Julie said...

I love this card, what a happy accident! Here's a link to Sharon's blog. http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/