22 May 2008

O M G!!! I'M 40!!!



Well here it is. Apparently my life begins today!!!


And my good friend Vicky sent me this fabulous card to mark the occasion. Isn't it gorgeous??


It's all shiny and sparkly and lovely and I love getting handmade cards, so this one is a treasure! Thanks, Vicky! xxxx




This little beauty came from my very bestest friend, my Lil G! She coloured it in, cut it out and stuck it on all by herself and I think it's brilliant - and we have some serious competition, crafters!

4 comments:

Cass said...

Love both cards.Looks like LilG is following in mummy's footsteps with the crafting.Well done LilG!

Cass xxx

Janet said...

Lovely cards! LilG's is sooo sweet!X

Stacey said...

Congratulations on reaching the big 4-0! Life begins here and all that! ~x~

Bunny B said...

That's so cute! I love it! :)