I really am pulling my hair out now...
I've got an order for three wedding cards, which is great. And they all need the names of the happy couple on them, which is great. The only problem is that I've tried the method of printing onto card and then sprinkling (or rather, chucking in a mad panic!) the metallic embossing powder on the text the very nanosecond it emerges from the printer, and I just can't get it to work...
I've set the printer to use the maximum amount of ink, I've set the font to BOLD and it just doesn't work!!
So if you have any great ideas as to how I can get their names embossed in metallic silver onto the card, please let me know!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers