23 April 2008

THANK YOU!!

Just discovered that I've been nominated again for the Arte y Pico award by Manda over at http://mandxxx.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much for that!! It's really touching when someone thinks that your creations - which you know to be works of art!LOL - are actually good. xx

I've already passed this on to 5 other very talented and lovely peeps, so even though I don't think I'm supposed to, I want to pass this on to a good friend (who is also very talented and lovely) called Mrs V H and you can find her at http://vickyscollection.blogspot.com/. Go look at the handbags she makes, cos they're fab.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debs, nice to hear from you and thanks for your kind comments about my blog, I am getting there slowly! Just need to figure out now how to add photos of my cards,I would like to put them into albums but not figured out how yet!

Keep in touch Debs

Barbarax

Lorraine said...

Howdy, how are you? Oh and you've been tagged. Please visit my blog for details.

Lorraine