23 April 2008
REALLY RUBBISH DAY.... BUT........
.... I actually managed to make a card I'm happy with!!
Today is just one of those days when everything I touch goes hideously wrong. Couldn't get the playlist to work for most of the day; no luck job-hunting; still smoking (yes, I know....); it's raining AGAIN... and my order from OhMyCrafts still hasn't arrived... boo.
Black 5 x 5 card cut from card stock. Then added a couple of strips cut from a printed sheet of PP's Lola's Boudoir collection. Then I cut two 3 x 6 strips out of the same paper. I folded them in half to make two square 'books' and stuck them together. Then folded back the corners on a diagonal. Inside, I put a 'happy birthday', matted onto black. Then I tied a ribbon around the whole topper and stuck it on. Inside, I used the same paper as the inside of the topper - it's also Lola's Boudoir and I really like the effect.
I'm just glad I was able to make something work today LOL!! xx
By MeandLilG on Wednesday, April 23, 2008
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers