Not really done much in the way of masculine cards before. I really struggled trying to make something for hubby's birthday and the shop-bought stuff is all golf, racing cars, yachts, etc.
So I had a play around with some Pink Petticoat papers and images and a bit of lovely ribbon from Ribbon Oasis and came up with this.
The 'Dad' is made of chipboard letters from the American Crafts' Thickers set. I really like them because they come in a variety of colours. I also have white ones which you can colour with Whispers pens.
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers