I don't mean work out how to emboss text off the printer. Oh no, gave up on that idea. The embossing pen was a great idea (thanks, Foxy) but it's just too thick and I couldn't make it look neat. So I'm sticking with the idea of printing it in a shade of grey that looks silver. Thanks for the ideas, lovely peeps!!
Today at ten o'clock I will put on my patch and stop smoking. I hope. After 20-odd years. I'll feel better, I'll be able to breathe properly, I'll have more money, I won't be one of those sad folks standing outside in the rain and wind like a social pariah, there won't be fag ends everywhere AND Lil G will stop nagging me!! I'm doing it for her as much as for me.
I've tried before, many times. But this time, I HAVE to do it.
I only started cos I was living in France and all my school friends smoked. I was already the odd one out, being English, and I thought it was a cool thing to do. How stupid is that?
So spare a thought for me today. Off for a final fag now!!!
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers