Bit upset this afternoon...
After many happy months of belonging to a certain well-known craft website, it all got too much today. There have been a few 'storms' over the weekend on there, but this one was the last straw. So we have de-registered and won't be going back. Such a shame.
Some have said that by leaving I have let them win, but the way I see it, I've voted with my feet and moved on.
The shame of it is that I made so many lovely 'friends' on there. We shared everything: jokes, sympathy, support, hugs, tears, laughter and from time to time some crafting stuff too!!! I left my blog address so hopefully some of them will stay in touch, but I will not condone or be part of an entity which gags freedom of speech. It all boils down to some negative comments made by a user about the shocking service received from a supplier.
If you get excellent service, you shout about it. You should also be able to shout about poor service, too. SUPPLIERS, TAKE NOTE!! We talk to each other!
Hope to see you soon xx
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SITES...
- CANON SCRAPBOOK - for tons of free papers/project/ideas
- GLITTER POT - huge range and super fast delivery
- HANDY HIPPO - really nice folks and fast delivery
- MAD ABOUT CARDS - fab range and decent prices
- PINK PETTICOAT - well just have a look; you'll see!
- RIBBON OASIS - superb range, good prices and freebies!
- WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - excellent service, cheap ribbon and great flowers